Friday 10 April 2015

SHAREit FOR PC & LAPTOP ( direction of use)

SHAREit is an essential software by which you can transfer image,songs,video,software and any other documents at a movement by using wi-fi network without any data charge. This android app developed by LENEVO CORPORATION and now it is available for your laptop or pc. Don’t need any android emulator to install for pc.This is an essential software  for sharing any media file within android, pc , iphone, windows phone, laptop.


Features :
  1. Transfer big file in seconds. This is 60x faster than Bluetooth.
  2. It can be share all kind of media files like audio, video, image, documents & apps.
  3. This features is most important that is group sharing facility. You can connect 5 device at a time.
  4. Send any file without data charges.
  5. It works without need active wi-fi network, phone network or Bluetooth. Device wireless connect directly.
  6. Don’t need any android emulator like BLUESTACK.
  7. Device with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
8.no need of USB cable.

HOW YOU CAN USE IT

It can be use very easily by follow these steps:
1.First open this app and give your name as follow the instruction.
2.After that you can gate two option send and receive. If you want to send, click to send option and want to receive  click receive option.
2.Then automatically you found your nearest one who using SHAREit & Connect .
3.choose your file & share.

4.Accept it.
 



                                         click on the below link to download
link for windows 7: http://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Driver/en/Downloads%20and%20Drivers/G470G570/Win7/APP/IN12STW57WW5.exe

link for windows 8/8.1: 
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/shareit21150ww.exe
           THANK YOU

6 comments:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. Shareit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your feed and I hope you write again very soon!visit my site
    xender web

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I check your blogs daily. Your writing style
    is witty, keep up the good work!visit my site
    xender web

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made at this time.Here is my webpage
    xender web

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. laptop

    ReplyDelete